Saturday, April 7, 2012

Countdown to 16: 1D Mania

It's a Saturday night. 8 pm. Intense waiting. And then...

BOOM! One Direction performing WMYB on iCarly!!!!!!! Ahh!!

And in about 45 mins...

BOOM! One Direction on SNL! I can't believe they're in NYC right now. So close to me and yet I can't get them.

They sold out MSG in 20 mins. That's faster than the Beatles. O. M. G.

I seriously love these boys. I wish they would come to my town. Sigh. Too bad their tour sold out before I discovered them :(( Why did I ever overlook those J14 articles?! Curse the day...

My bedroom is now officially Directioned. Ha :) I hung up every poster and article and cut out I could find in my collection of magazines. I found quite a few. :))

I cried when I saw them perform. I never cried over Justin Bieber.

I love them so much. My face "lights up like a Christmas tree" whenever they're mentioned (quote by my sister). I smile and giggle and sometimes get choked up. I don't know what I'm gonna do when school starts again on Tuesday and I can't listen to their music all day <3

I'm gonna die if I ever get a chance to see them live or even just go to a signing or something. I will cry and/or pass out. I had a dream last night that Niall Horan was my first kiss.

I was behind a gate at one of their concerts (because I didn't get tickets) and I had a poster that said "NIALL, BE MY FIRST KISS?!" and he did. It was nice :)

Yes. That's right. I'm 16 and I haven't kissed a boy before so I fantasize about kissing celebrities from Ireland :) go figure ;))

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment