Thursday, April 5, 2012

Countdown to 16: 1D

Okay. Let's talk music today.

Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
Domino - Jessie J & Katy Perry
The One That Got Away - Katy Perry


ONE DIRECTION <3 so much better.

Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. Omg. Not only are they beautiful, funny, and musically talented, but they act like real people. Sometimes j see celebrities and I get that vibe of "I'm not your every-day-person" but One Direction acts like 5 normal teenage boys.

They're story is kind of funny. Zayn, Niall, Harry, and Liam all got rejected on the X Factor at bootcamp as solos so they were thrown together as a group. Louis got positive comments from all the judges but decided to join 1D during bootcamp. So really, they didn't even now each other until a few years ago. Yet they all act like they've been BFF's forever.

Seriously. If you don't know who they are, go to YouTube or iTunes and listen to their stuff. Plus their videos are funny :)) They're all goofy and silly and BEAUTIFUL <3 :D

Harry - Serious Flirt ;*
Louis - Hilarious Happy-Go-Lucky :D
Liam - Energetic Pretty-Hair ;))
Niall - I love you. <3 :*
Zayn - Tanned and Sexy. ;D

I love these guys and I've been listening to their album "Up All Night" on replay all week.

Yes, I know. I wasn't going to be a fan because everyone loved them so much but once I listened to their music...my heart melted :)))

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment