Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Countdown to 16; new story?!

I had an incredible dream last night that left me with a basic story idea.

A girl is thrown into a situation where she meets a cliche sensitive bad boy and they fall in love.

I don't think I will be sharing this one though. Sometimes I just like to write for me. Not for anyone else. Usually my dream stories don't flourish so I don't share them. But this one is coming along nicely and I needed to get it started when the idea was fresh in my head. I started writing this morning and I only stopped to go to Kohls.

My main characters are Maggie (who was me in the dream) and Ernie (sensitive bad boy). Maggie makes a few stupid mistakes and her father ships her off to boarding school. She meets Ernie, her floor mate. He flirts with her at first and then they slowly become best friends. They both realize they're in love with each other when they're getting ready for a school dance.

That's all I've got so far.

It's weird but I think I may finish a story for once ;)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment