Sunday, April 29, 2012

Countdown to 16: WHAAAT?!

Yes, that's right, it's my BIRTHDAY :) I'm 16 year old now. Yes. Yes. Sad but true. I'm old.

I honestly thought I'd feel different. I don't know how but I thought I would and I don't. I feel the same as I did yesterday.

But I am taking a milestone in my life. Today, for the first time, I am seeing a rated R movie in the theaters! Now, don't worry I've seen plenty of R rated movies before but never in the theater! I remember when I saw my first PG-13 movie. It was the House Bunny and I was 12. Maybe I was 11... I don't remember. I just remember I definitely wasn't 13 ;)

Today me and my mom are seeing The Five Year Engagement. I think it looks hilarious :) I'm excited!!

Then later, after the movie, my Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop are coming and we're going to go out to dinner :D We're going to Cracker Barrel! I love Cracker Barrel because I love that it's also a store and the food is soo good!

Okay so it is 9:30 AM and I'm going to tell you everything that happened in the last 12ish hours.

5 pm (yesterday) - at school in the makeup room filling out superlatives and watching Collin dance to Nicki Minaj

7 pm (yesterday) - Doors open; Megan on telex by herself backstage. In the dark. Needless to say I was freaking petrified.

7:30 pm (yesterday) - SHOWTIME :) it was really good last night because all of the seniors did their pranks :) like instead of "J-Men" they all yelled out "OMG MEN IN BLACK!" and in act III when Grandpa says "Why? You can't take it with you?" they all paused and looked directly at the audience for a good 3 seconds before continuing ;)

App 9:30 pm (yesterday) - STRIKE! That means we all had to take apart the whole set. This took a good hour and a half because there are so many freaking props in that set. :P

10:45 pm (yesterday) - home and time for bed :)

5 am (today) - woke up. Realized no one would be awake yet, and I fell back asleep.

7:30 am - figured I should get up now.

7:34 am - Meredith planned a little song surprise for me in the basement. It was really cute :)

8 am - upstairs for PRESENTS :)

Presents:
-Sixteen Candles
-Pretty in Pink
-Up All Night 1D live tour DVD (preordered!!!)
-2 croptops (black and orange)
-2 camisoles (paint splatter and cream)
-2 Softlips lipbalms (best lip balm EVER!!!!)
-Twin pack of advil (inside joke haha)
-Capris
-Big Bang Theory Shirt ("Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr" song!)
-iTunes!!!

8:30 am - CINNAMON ROLLS!!!!

And now it's 9:42 am and I'm getting ready for the day! I'm gonna wear the BBT shirt and jeans with my new sneakers (polka dotted converse...their blue. look 'em up!! They're adorable!)

I'll probably post again later about the movie & dinner :) all around though, this is already a great birthday :D

<3
M e g a n

No comments:

Post a Comment