Sunday, April 29, 2012

Oh yeah...

I forgot. I was gonna blog about the movie.

It was terrible. Please don't waste your money seeing it. Honestly, if you really want to see it, wait till it comes out on Netflix or something.

Also, if you do decide to see it, don't see it with your mom. There were multiple sex scenes. Talk about awkward. :/

It was a fun bonding time though with my mommy :)

My grandparents came for dinner and they gave me a beautiful Jewish star necklace (I have one but it's really my dads so now I have my own) and a monitors DVD player. I used to have one but it's like 10 years old and doesn't like working :p so now I have a new one! Too bad it's a school night :3

I honestly got really emotional when they all started talking about when I was little. That's when I realized that I'm growing up and I'm, like, old. I'm gonna be leaving soon! To go to college! And live my life! I'm not ready for that! I know I have two more years but still. Just thinking about it starts the waterworks.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment