Thursday, May 17, 2012

AP Exam

WHAP test, consider yourself conquered :)

Longest, most terrifying test I've ever experienced in my whole life. Seriously. Not exaggerating.

I get to the library (where the test was being given) and got my answer booklet and sat down with Madison at a table near the clock. At approximately 8 am, the guy in charge told us to start. I was doing well; I was analyzing the questions and choosing carefully. Around question 50, I decided to look at the time. I had 10 minutes left to finish questions 50 - 70! Needless to say I rushed. I read the questions but I could analyze the way I had been for the first 49.

Then we got a break.

After the break came the writing portion. 3 essays in 2 hours. A DBQ (document based question), a CCOT (change and continuity over time), and a comparative essay. The DBQ wasn't too bad because all the information you need is right there in front of you in 10 documents. The CCOT and comparative though... I pretty much had to pull information out of my ass and hope for the best. I BS'd the CCOT because it was on, of course, stuff I couldn't remember (sorry can't say what the questions were actually about). Stuff that happened in the first 3 time periods of our textbook. How the hell am I supposed to remember that information?!

Whatever. I feel okay about it. I don't really care what happens as long as I pass. Fingers crossed <3

After I finished the essays, I looked up at Madison and saw she was finished too. We had about 10 minutes left before the guy was gonna say "pencils down" so we just made faces at each other. I used my pen to draw a mustache on my finger.

Then "One Thing" by 1D got stuck in my head and I started lip syncing it and dancing in my chair. Madison was silently in hysterics. It was soooo funny!

After the test, we had to go to 3rd lunch because the first 2 lunches were already gone. So I only had about 20 minutes of creative writing and German today. Yay.

<3 Megan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment