Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good Music

I think maybe the last weekend of every month should be 'good music day' where I tell you what kind of music I've listened to this month. Since I just thought of it now, I'll do it now even though it's the 3rd Thursday in May.

Albums:
-Up All Night (One Direction)

Songs:
-Every single One Direction song on Up All Night :D
-Boyfriend (Justin Bieber)
-All These Boys (Jasmine V)
-Brokenhearted (Karmin)
-Cross My Heart (Marianas Trench)
-Whatever (Hot Chelle Rae)
-Hit The Lights (Selena Gomez and the Scene)
-Big Fat Bass (Britney Spears)
-If I Ruled The World (BTR)
-Starships (Nicki
-Eyes Open (Taylor Swift)

So there you go :) some songs and albums I've been listening to this month :) my music taste is kind of all over the place honestly...that's why there's a mix of pop and country and some rap... I'm weird...

Hope this was fun :))
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment