Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dance Recital!

Melanie has a dance recital today! 2 actually. She had one last night too!

It was so beautiful and amazing and my friend Melissa got the passion award (a scholarship to the studio for a free year of dance classes!!!!). I was so proud of her <3

3 recitals. Omg.

But anywayyyyy

Remember how I said I was gonna do those music things? Well I found someone else. That's amazing.


CHER LLOYD.

She was on X factor with One Direction :) She's soo good! Unfortunately, her album isn't available in the USA. Blah. But two of her music videos are on iTunes. I got them both :)

With Your Love
Want U Back
Swagger Jagger

Those are the singles she has out. Want U Back and Swagger Jagger are the music videos on iTunes and all three videos are on vevo.

Check her out if you haven't already :) her music is fun and upbeat and dancy!!!!! <3

:{D

No comments:

Post a Comment