Monday, May 21, 2012

Cher Lloyd, One Direction, and other British Wonders

Lately all I can think about is getting to Britain. I'm serious. I love the music, the culture, the cities, lifestyle in general! I mean, some of the greatest books ever written were written in/written about England!

One Direction & Cher Lloyd have some of the best music I've ever heard. It's fun and upbeat and exciting and unpredictable and I just love it! Both of them!

As for 'other wonders' I mean Harry Potter, The X Factor UK, charlieissocoollike, and more! I mean...the city is amazing. London is beautiful! I want OUT of the USA! Now don't get me wrong, I love my life and my family and everything but I yearn to get out and travel and go to new places! I want to go to England, Germany, France! And every other country in the glorious continent of Europe!

God. I need to get a job. Europe doesn't pay for itself ;)

<3 m e g a n <3

No comments:

Post a Comment