Thursday, May 3, 2012

Slow week

It's been rough. This week has been so insanely slow. It's ONLY Thursday. :P

Here's my week;

Monday: (see previous post entitled "horrible day.")

Tuesday: A1 day, had to build a mechanical arm in FOT. Omg what?! How the HELL am I supposed to build a mechanical arm?!?! math quiz...easy...German was boring...creative writing we did NOTHING. We just sat there. No joke.

Wednesday: B1 day, 4th lunch. I forgot my gym uniform at home that day so I had to sit out. Presented my bio project and got a 97% probably the ONLY positive of Wednesday.
I had to tech my sister's variety show rehearsals. It was cute.

Thursday: A2 day, hate A2 days. Told Mrs Bullis I couldn't tech my sisters ACTUAL show tonight (huge AP world teat tomorrow and I figured I should probably study rather than press play on the cd player for 2 hours) and she FLIPPED THE EXPLETIVE OUT. She started screaming at me about how I'd made a commitment and stuff. Luckily I don't have to tech tonight but I DO tomorrow. There's a dance recital :P

And yeah that's pretty much it. I had a relatively easy day. Mr Mathias was absent in FOT so we watched Mythbusters. Mrs Butz was absent in math so we worked on a project (very hard but I figured it out). Then in German we watched a movie. And I got to skip Creative Writing because of the dance recital rehearsal.

So pretty easy. Then I came straight home and did one of my 4 test prep sheets. Now I have 2/4 of them finished. Apparently Griff only collects 2 of the 4 and he picks them at random so I gotta do them all :P

So I guess I should stop procrastinating and finish the rest.

Please tell your friends about my blog. Pretty please? I often post links on my personal Facebook but none of my fb friends seem to care.

M e g a n < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment