Saturday, May 5, 2012

Birthday Party!

Yesterday was the best day ever ;)

Okay so first thing in the morning my sister's best friend had her first communion and I'm Jewish but it was really cute :) all the little kids went up to drink the wine and eat the little crackers and aw it was so cute :) then we went back to their house for the after party thing and had some fun :)

Then at 4:30 I had my sweet sixteen party! Oh my gosh it was so much fun! We went to this place called Amazing Glaze where you paint pottery. They have birthday party specials and stuff though too. We did glass bead bracelets. You layer colored glass and then they melt them down to make really cool beads. They have little broken pieces of glass that make stripes and polka dots and even reallllly small ones that look like sprinkles! When they're finished I'll post pictures of the finished products!

Then afterwards we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and had dinner. And my best friends decided to be super duper obnoxious and sing happy birthday really loud :3 luckily nobody in the restaurant seemed to care.

We then went back to my house to hang out and have cake. We have a sunroom (like a back porch) and They decided to throw my shoes outside. It was a long story.

So then we had cake! My dad made these little individual cakes that had a little bowl in them for ice cream! We ate them outside on my driveway. Then after we were finished with cake, Carrie invited Jeff over to hang out with us and listen to music. He came over and hung out with us :)

It was seriously the best day ever. Plus the supermoon was last night and it was unfortunately too foggy to see but I saw pictures on google and it was beautiful!

I have the best friends ever <3 It was so much fun and we all had a great time :D

M e g a n

No comments:

Post a Comment