Sunday, June 3, 2012

Carrie's House!

What?! Posting from a different location other than my bedroom? I guess this would be more exciting for you if you knew what my bedroom looked like compared to Carrie's basement...yeah.

So anyway.

Yesterday we went out and about to CVS, Panera Bread, and Amazing Glaze. It was all fine and dandy until Carrie called me. Something happened to her friend, and I'm not giving any details but she called me and needed me.

So I went over to her house and we just sat around and talked and looked at what Facebook had to say. Then we watched Hercules and had dinner (SEASONS PIZZA YEAHHHHHH BUDDY). Carrie was starting to feel better so she invited me to go to this Cub Scout event for her brother and to sleepover.

Cub Scout event went something like this;
-Little boys getting new handkerchiefs
-Acala (a guy dressed up at a native American chief) talking about the moving up in the packs or whatever
-S'MORES!
-This little kid, Garrett, (the brother of a girl I go to school with) falling madly and deeply in love with me ;)
-Garrett face planting the ground and getting hurt ;(
-Rough housing between little boys continues...
-Got two possible techie recruits (Ryan and Matt)

And then we went to Rita's but I didn't get any because I wasn't hungry after dinner & s'mores.

Then back to my house to get me clothes and stuff. Then off to Carrie's house!!!! We watched X-Men: First Class & the original X-Men.

I woke up a little while ago but Carrie's still asleep. It's okay though because I was smart and charged my iPad before I came ;)) just kidding, I love Carrie to pieces and I don't want to wake her :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment