Monday, June 4, 2012

Cool New Things

New things such as;

•MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL IS TUESDAY JUNE 12!!!!!! I'm soo excited. And because my high school rocks, the last 3 days of school are 3hour delays!!!!! :D

•I've been talking to this guy that I re-acquainted with at the cub scout graduation thing (I say re-acquainted because we used to ride the same bus and apparently I told him to chill out a lot). He is really nice and sweet :) he's an incoming freshmen at my school (yay!) and will be joining techie with me and Carrie (double yay!). He's really cool :)

•I'm getting my haircut on Saturday. I'm so happy/sad at the same time. I'm...sappy? I'm sad because I love having long hair when it looks nice and polished but I'm happy because IT IS HEAVY AND THICK AND MAKES MY NECK SO FREAKING HOT :P I'm getting it cut the same way but chopping it off to shoulder length. Maybe I'll post a picture afterwards :) (no promises!!!!)

•Go and buy Megan & Liz 's new EP it's called 'This Time' and it's AWESOME! my favorite song is 'Princess Charming.'

I'm going to the dentist tomorrow. Yay....

<3

2 comments:

  1. Is this "re-aquainted" guy really that nice? Whats his name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hes pretty nice.. his name is ryan :)

    ReplyDelete