Sunday, July 15, 2012

Good Music 2

I know I said every month, but last month my music was pretty much the same. Here's my list for this month though ;)

Albums:
Speak Now by Taylor Swift
Teenage Dream (The Complete Confection) by Katy Perry
This is Me by Charlie McDonnell

Songs:
Princess Charming by Megan & Liz
Wide Awake by Katy Perry
Long Distance by Megan & Liz
Dear Mr. Gable by Judy Garland
Honestly by Hot Chelle Rae
Brokenhearted by Karmin
All These Boys by jasmine v
Hit The Lights by Selena Gomez & the Scene
The Vacation Song by Shane Dawson

There ya go :) those are the songs/albums I can't get enough of these past few weeks :)

I promise I'll post pictures of my new room as soon as it's finished. I still have a bunch of laundry to do and junk drawers to finish cleaning out. I promise. This week.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment