Monday, July 16, 2012

Sometimes I Wonder

Sometimes I truly wonder why I continuously post to this blog. I'm pretty sure the only people who read it are my friend Carrie, me, and my grandma.

I wonder why I post and tell you, whoever you are, what's going on in my life when I don't even know who I'm telling it to.

I aspire to be the very best I can and to make my mark on the world. I believe that the key to living forever is to make sure you are forever remembered.

My role models are people like Jodi Picoult and JK Rowling and so many other great writers.

In the performing front, however, I admire people like Julie Andrews and Emma Watson.

Basically, I have no idea what I want to do. Act, write, either way, I need to make my mark. So many people accomplish so much by the time they die. I want to be one of those people.

So my question is;
Does anyone actually read this thing? And if you do, why don't you leave a comment every once in a while. Or follow the blog? Please.

<3

2 comments:

  1. i wanted to find your blog because i remember seeing something on facebook about you blogging about learning to drive so i wanted to see if you were having the same experiences as i am! it looks like it's your dad's blog that talks about you driving. anyway, good luck with driving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) yeah it's hard... I'm really scared of crashing...and getting hit...my other blog is www.megsterdriversed.blogspot.com and that links to my dads. Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete