Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's Been A While

Sorry it's been so long guys :P

But I have all kinds of news!

First, happy first of August. There are now 27 days until I'm officially a junior :o I've been on this blog since before I started 9th grade...wow. That's two while years. It seems like so much shorter.

It's my mommy's birthday today!!!! Wish her a happy day in the comments ;)) me and my sisters made her some jewelry (a bracelet and a ring. Meredith also wove her a yarn anklet) and made cards. She was so happy :) she really liked the ring!

Also. I'M GOING TO THE BEACH!!!! August 10-13th we are going to the beach!!! You guys can seriously not understand how excited I am. We haven't been to the beach in like 2 or 3 years. I posted about it I think. I got really bad sunburn :p

But anyway. I am sooo excited. Ocean City, here I come!!!

We're gonna stay at our friend's beach house right by the ocean. It's small but quaint :) it's so cute!!

What else...

I'm still not finished with my essays for school. I'm not even finished with the books :\ I'm almost halfway finished with Huck Finn. I'm having trouble getting into it. The other book is only 100 pgs so I'm not too worried about that one. The essays are due Aug 24. So I still have a month. Sigh.

Do you ever hear a song on the radio and when you get home you can't remember what it's called? I hate that.

Oh. Go look up 'Bad For Me' by Megan and Liz on YouTube or iTunes. It's, like, my new favorite song :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment