Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sorry

Soorrrryyyy everybody :( the last few weeks have been really hard and busy.

I went to the beach, got sick at the beach and had to go home early, my dad started a new project at work (so he hasn't been getting home till 9ish every night), my moms been training a new lady at her work. I've been doing a lot of babysitting. And doing homework. I have an essay due in 6 days. Yay. :p

School starts next week. One week. From now. I'm so scared. Being a junior is going to be overwhelming. I just know it. I have no classes with Kaitlyn. I have German with Carrie. And that's pretty much it. I know a few other people who are in my classes but none that I'm super duper close with. Actually. That's not true. Jean is in my creative writing II class :D

So I have to go read about Fredrick Douglass. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment