Monday, October 1, 2012

Live While We're Young

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy,Till we see the sun,I know we only met but let's pretend it's loveAnd never, never, neverStop for anyone,Tonight let's get some,AND LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG!<333 One Direction, oh my gosh, you guys! Best video & song yet, I'd say! :)

The last few weeks have been... rough. Long story short, my dad was working on a project for a long time (sometimes he wouldn't get home until 2 in the morning). He's been home for the last week and a half, and we've been spending a lot of time driving because I haven't had much practice. So I've been spending every possible minute with him. Today was his first day back. He was in a bad mood this morning and he's sick. He came home about an hour ago because he was too sick to work, but he still had to go. I know I shouldn't be happy that he's sick, but I like him being here. Things are better with him at home. It gets so lonely here with just me and my mom and my sisters. Dad is like the man-glue that holds down the fort. I used to not feel safe when he wasn't home at night, but I've since gotten over that. Mom is perfectly capable of protecting us if a burgalar breaks in... right Mom?

Anyway, there's this guy... And he's really nice and respectful and funny... we hung out a big chunk of the day yesterday and we're going to hang out this weekend as well. He lives in my neighborhood but only when he's at his dads. He's really nice. :) I can't help but smile when I see him... is that cheesy?

I'm trying to figure out what to wear tomorrow... It's starting to get chilly where I live and I can't decide what to wear. It's at that weird stage in autumn where it's freezing cold in the morning and nice and warm in the afternoons when I'm walking home. It's weird. So I have trouble dressing accordingly.

I've decided that tomorrow I am going to wear dark wash jeans, a pink long sleeved blouse with printed flowers and swirls, and a black blazer. Not sure yet about shoes... what do you guys think? Brown flats or ugg boots or pink converse? I can't decide...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment