Sunday, October 7, 2012

Him <3

I cannot stop smiling. At all.

Have you ever met someone that just made you so unbelievably happy that all you want to do is never let them go? That's Austin :)

Austin is a boy who lives in my neighborhood (I mentioned him in my last post) and we hung out basically all weekend. We're talking right now and I am so giddy :) I'm giddy with anticipation and happiness and excitement.

All I want to do is run around the block 17 times to get rid of all this adrenaline because it's 10 o'clock and I have school tomorrow!!!! I can't sleep!!!!

He's so nice and funny and respectful and amazing and wonderful and handsome :)

I wish the weekend wasn't ending :( he's not going to be here on Saturday but he's going to be here Sunday and we're going to hang out again :D

We're going to eventually run out of stuff to talk about. Most of our conversations are completely random.

Today we hung out with Carrie and it was fun :) he was flirting with me and I was flirting back ;) we were sitting next to each other on a giant bean bag chair in Carrie's basement. He kept pushing me so I kept pushing him back. Eventually we were just rocking back and forth. Then Carrie decides to say "you know she's ticklish right?" and that kind of scares me a little bit because I am VERY ticklish. He says "really? Where?" and she says "on her sides." and that starts to scare me even more because we're sitting shoulder to shoulder and I'm totally vulnerable. He got me :p it was funny though. If I hadn't been do terrified :)

Well I just can't contain myself. I'm gonna try and sleep but it's not going to work. I just know its not.

<333

No comments:

Post a Comment