Monday, October 8, 2012

Probably Annoying My Friends By Now

I know I posted yesterday but OMG A SECOND POST IN A ROW. WHHHAAAAT?

Calm down guys, it's okay! I just wanted to say that I am really happy right now :) I honestly don't think anything could make me upset right now!

Yes, yes, it's because of Austin :) I'm absolutely sure that my friends are sick of it.

But see, the way I see it, I have all this happy adrenaline running through my veins, and since I can't start sprinting or doing jumping jacks or screaming to the heavens during school, well, what am I supposed to do but never shut up?

When I'm happy, genuinely happy, all I want to do is share that happiness with everyone and anyone. I must be annoying because I get that look from people like "oh my gosh is she ever going to shut the heck up?" nope. I probably won't. Until Sunday :)

Here's how the next few weeks are playing out;

10/9: role swap day for spirit week (oh yeah, it's spirit week at my school which is basically a week of wearing costumes to pretend we have school pride)
10/10: flashback day for spirit week & rehearsals
10/11: twin day & LAST SESSION OF SAT PREP WHOOHOO!!!!
10/12: spirit day/pep rally day!!! (Best day of the whole week.) oh and the homecoming game :)
10/13: homecoming!!!!!!!!!
10/14: finally Sunday and I can see Austin <3
10/15: boring old Monday. Yay.
10/16: FIELD TRIP DAY! (it's a German field trip where we go and do activities that are German-culture related and then see an awesome concert by this German band, Artig. Look them up on YouTube they're sooooo good. Look up "Lauf Mit Mir." that means "run with me")
10/17: rehearsals
10/18: kaitlyn's birthday!!!! Yay!!!!! I love birthdays, even of they're not my own!
10/19: NOOO SCHOOL! :D 3 day weekend, oh yeah!

So as you can see, I can't wait for this weekend! I haven't been to any football games this year (tear :'( ) and I'm finally going to the homecoming game. Maybe I can convince Austin to come...

I'm even more excited for homecoming! Carrie, me, and her friend Ray are going together. We're taking pictures at Carrie's before the dance and then Ray's grandfather is driving us to the dance in his hot rod :o

Then comes Sunday and I'm equally as excited for that as homecoming and the game combined!!! I'm crazy. I'm an absolute crazy person.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment