Sunday, October 14, 2012

SPIRIT WEEK & HOMECOMING!

This past week was the best and worst of my life :) Let me explain...

It was amazing because it was Spirit Week. We show school spirit and get ready for homecoming :) Friday was the pep rally and it was so much fun! I am now an upperclassman so my class got to go to the VARSITY PEP RALLY!!!! It was so much fun. We spelled out "MUSTANGS" and yelled out "MUSTANG PRIDE!" and we sang out fight song. Don't ask me to tell it to you because I have NO idea what it is... the only part I know is "Fight, Fight, Fight!"

The homecoming game was insanely thrilling. We recently got a turf instead of grass for our field and it looked sooo pretty. We beat the other team 36-6! We pummled them into the ground! It was fantastic! Our marching band was amazing, the cheerleaders were peppy, and it was freezing which made everything more exciting.

The dance was last night and it was so much fun! The DJ sucked though :P HE DIDN'T PLAY THE CHACHA SLIDE. WHAT KIND OF DJ DOESN'T PLAY THE CHACHA SLIDE?! He did play Gangnam Style though :) That was hilarious!

When the homecoming court came out to announce the king & queen, it felt like the Yule Ball in the Goblet of Fire (HP). We all stood in parallel lines and watched them walk down. They even took the first dance like at the Yule Ball!

I have sparkles EVERYWHERE. The theme was "Wright, Camera, Action!" and the seniors in charge of the dance decorated the gym like the Hollywood walk of fame. Everyone's names were on stars on the walls and the homecoming court had stars taped to the floor. It was incredible. My friend Olivia made one of the camera props and she said that she made the one that looked like a microwave xD

It was so much fun :)

And today is Sunday :) I woke up at 7:30 to a text from Austin :) I sent him pictures last night of how I looked and he said I looked beautiful and he wished he was there with me <3 He is so sweet, you guys. I like him so so so much. And if you know him, hands off, he's mine ;)

Well I need to go take a shower because I have an entire can of hairspray in my hair (no thanks to my sister, who curled it) and I feel gross from last night ;p

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment