Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kissing

I've never actually kissed a whole lot before but I've decided...I like it :)

Austin kissed me for the first time yesterday. In the rain. YES PEOPLE OUR FIRST KISS WAS IN THE FREAKING RAIN!!!! Is that the most romantic thing or what?! It was so nice ;)

And this morning he kissed me goodbye when I left for my field trip. It was for German Day (lots of fun, maybe I'll write about it later). It made me smile :)

And today after I got home from my field trip, he surprised me by being at his dads (which is right near my house) and he came over :) we could only hang out for about an hour though because it was late and we had to eat dinner. But when he kissed me goodbye, and pulled back, looked at me, and kissed me with his arms still around me!!!!! Oh my gosh it drove me absolutely crazy :) in a good way, obviously ;)

So yes, I like kissing. A lot. Especially with him :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment