Sunday, October 21, 2012

Washington, DC

Today I went to DC with Austin :) 8 AM to about 6 PM we were together :) let me just say, best. day. EVER.

I met some of his family and we went to the Smithsonian museums. We had to ride the metro and I was scared of the escalators because they are so steep :(

We basically never left each others side. Not in the car, not on the metro, not in the Archives museum, at lunch, or the Natural History museum. It was so much fun and probably one of the best days of my life.

He kissed me goodnight in front of his dad (which was sweet but kind of embarrassing...) and I just wanted to stay in his arms forever.

He kept poking me today and messing with my hair :p In a flirty kind of way, I liked it :)

When I got home I found out that my parents had gone to the Verizon store for upgrades and they got iPhones. I got one too :) iPhone 4. Not with Siri but I don't care! It's a freaking iPhone! And because it's an old one it was like $1.06! Not including the plan and stuff of course ;)

So now I'm just hoping I didn't have any homework because The Walking Dead comes on in an hour!!!!! :D

So yeah, all day with Austin + iPhone 4 + Walking Dead = best day ever!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment