Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Amazing Boyfriend

Austin William, you are my best friend.

Unbelievably sweet and kind is what you are.

Sometimes it hurts when we aren't together.

Today you kissed me and it was like magic.

I like you so much, I wrote you a poem.

No way in hell will I let you go <3

There's my cheesy acrostic poem about my boyfriend ;)

Few things...
1) Austin is the most amazing boyfriend in the entire world. Hands off, ladies ;)

2) Guess what he did yesterday. You'll never guess. Give up? Okay, I'll tell you. Yesterday, I had a really bad day. It started out bad and ended horribly. I was telling Austin about it (kind of complaining but I was trying not to). He went home and made me cookies. He made me sugar cookies and brought them to my house! He said he thought they would be the perfect ending to my day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment