Friday, November 2, 2012

Things Are Going As Planned

The universe is rewarding me :) I don't know what I did, but I appreciate it.

Hurricane Sandy hit this past weekend. No one in my neighborhood was hurt, but the power was out for about 3 days for some people. Charlotte STILL hasn't gotten power back.

We got a 5 day weekend because of Sandy. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday we were off because of her! I spent every possible moment with Austin. He came over on Halloween and we hung out all day and then had pizza for dinner and handed out candy :) he was very amused by how excited I got every time the doorbell rang ;)

I finally beat him at chess ;) on Tuesday I went over to his house (neither of us had power but his house was warmer than mine). We hung out in his basement and played with the dog they were watching. Her name is Paisley and she's a golden retriever puppy! She's vicious.

We played like 4 games of chess. He beat me every time except for game number 4! I won :D

Yesterday though we had school (which was one of the worst days ever) and guess what? TODAY IS THE BEGINNING OF ANOTHER 5 DAY WEEKEND FOR ME! On Monday I have to go in at 1 for rehearsals though...we missed a lot of rehearsal time because of Sandy :P

The school board is extending the 1st quarter. Let me be the first to say, thank GOD. I was supposed to have a math test on Wednesday to help my grade out a little bit. Obviously that didn't happen because I didn't have school. But now they are extending the quarter so I can get the last few grades in to help me on my road to the honor roll! :D

Tomorrow and Sunday I get to see Austin :) let me tell you something, guys. I really really like this guy. So much. I can't even describe how he makes me feel. I love spending time with him. Even when we are just sitting there cuddling, I'm having the time of my life. We talk about everything and nothing. We laugh...a lot :) I've never smiled and laughed so much than when I'm with him :D a good portion of the laughing is involuntary though...he thinks it's really cute how ticklish I am ;P

Well I'm off :) I'll keep you guys updated with everything :) sorry its been a while...I've been kind of busy with school and no Internet connection :P

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment