Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Old Friends

I just spent more time then I'd care to admit making myself very very sad.

I think we've all been through this...you had a best friend and now they aren't your friend anymore? Yeah...

I used to have a friend. We'll call her "Sally."

Sally and I were the very best of friends. We knew each other inside and out. We were like sisters. Her house was my house. I just walked in. I didn't even knock most of the time. We had sleepover pretty much every weekend and we hung out almost every day after school.

She was that friend that I knew I could stand up to her because I thought she'd always be there for me. I guess I was wrong.

I just spent some time looking at her Facebook. She looks like she's having fun without me. It hurts because our friendship ended on such awkward terms. One day, in freshmen year, we just...stopped being friends. She stopped walking to school with me, I stopped going to her locker, we stopped all communication between the pair of us.

She went to homecoming with one of the hottest guys in school. Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all jealous. I love Austin :) I'm just saying, 5 years ago, she hated the hottest guy in school.

She's made all new friends. She's having fun.

Sometimes I wonder if she does this. Looks at my profile and sees me and my friends and my boyfriend. I wonder if she thinks I'm having all kinds of fun without her. I wonder if she thinks about me. I wonder...does she wonder?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment