Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

It's approximately 9 hours and 12 minutes into my new year. I've been asleep for most of it.

Unfortunately, I couldn't see Austin :( I haven't seen him the entire winter break and we go back to school tomorrow. I'm really upset. That's almost two weeks that I haven't seen my boyfriend. That may not seem like a whole lot... But for us it feels like forever.

He went to NYC a few weeks ago and he got to write a few things on the confetti that gets shot out of the cannon. He told me he wrote "I love MRC" on one and "I don't want her laugh to ever go away" on another. He said he made a few but he didn't tell me what the other ones said. I think the fact that he wrote about me though is incredibly sweet :)

I didn't get my New Years kiss though :/ but I'll get a kiss tomorrow :) I just wish we could be alone...I am not a fan of PDA (public display of affection) so we don't hold each other or cuddle in public. We have quick little kisses but that's all. I hate those people in school who, like, make out in the back stairs and stuff :p it's annoying!!!

Here's what I'm doing for 2013: I'm going to get a shoebox and every time something good happens this year, I'm going to write it down and put it in the box. I'll put in memories of this year, and then on New Years Eve, I'll look in the box and remember how awesome this year was (or will be). All I seem to remember are the bad things, so I want to be able to remember the nice things :)

Well, it's now 9 hours and 28 minutes into my new year. We're having French toast for breakfast. Yum :)

Happy New Year everybody <3

No comments:

Post a Comment