Monday, January 14, 2013

More Poetry

I know you guys may be sick and tired of my poetry by now, but I keep coming up with more and more!!! SO I am going to deliver ;)

Notice Me

everywhere I hear my name
but no one ever speaks to me
like lonely branches reaching
stretched up
tall
towards a crescent mood of hope
but never making it

I am...

I am empathetic and sincere
I wonder why I am this way.
I hear the world telling me otherwise
I see that I cannot change the way I am.
I want to get over my fears.
I am empathetic and sincere.

I pretend I am strong.
I feel like I have to
I try to touch other peoples hearts with my words...
I worry that they won't let me.
I cry when people are unappreciative of life...
I am empathetic and sincere.

I understand that this is easier said than done, but,
I say always believe in yourself.
I dream about a better world for my someday daughter.
I try to be a good person.
I hope that I can achieve my goals.
I am empathetic and sincere.

No Control
 
My world is coming crashing down around me
Out of control.
No control of the situation.
My friends are drifting
And I can't stop it.
It's like autumn,
The trees start dying
With their beautiful colors as a mask,
Preparing for a harsh winter,
Wishing to flourish
Wishing for the rebirth of spring
But still with no control.
I have no control of the situation.
 
 
These are some darker poems that I've written so far this school year... I've been having some bad days lately. Sometimes these kind of poems pour out of me like a waterfall. But I still think they're pretty good poems. Thanks for reading :)
 
<3 br="br">

No comments:

Post a Comment