Sunday, January 6, 2013

Finally!

Before I begin, go check out this video. It is incredible.
If the link isn't working, look up "walk off the earth" on YouTube and watch their "I knew you were trouble" video. Truly fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcM14Al83Ls&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Now for the actual post;

Hello my lovelies! Guess what today was?!
The first time in 16 whole days that I got to see Austin!!!!!!! That is such a long time, believe me. It was torturous.

It was the best time we've had in a while :) he came over around 12:45 and didn't leave until just now, around 3:45 in the afternoon.

Let me tell you something. I missed him so so so so much. We held hands for a long time and sat close to each other and it was just amazing.

And when we hugged....I honestly had a hard time letting go.

<3

3 comments:

  1. amazing:)
    imy<3
    C.C. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i posted on the wrong thing :o
    this was meant for that short story :)

    ReplyDelete