Tuesday, March 5, 2013

One of those days...

Have you ever had a day where nothing bad specifically happens, but it just sucks ass? Yeah. That would be Tuesday, March 5, 2013. I snapped in my US History class at exactly 11 AM.

Let me start with last night. Around 6:30 I got a really bad headache, right at my temples, which progressed to be a classifiable migraine. My vision would fade in and out, I couldn't walk in a straight line, and even when laying down I was dizzied than a spinning top on drugs. I turned off all my lights and put on my pajamas and went to bed around 7:30. I couldn't sleep though. I talked to Austin and watched Doctor Who until about 10. Finally I dropped off.

I woke up every hour until about 2:30 AM when I couldn't fall back asleep until about 4. then I overslept but luckily I wasn't late. I got to homeroom and about three minutes later, the bell rang and Austin had to go. Him hugging me tight and kissing me softly was probably the only thing I liked about today.

I had WIP first and we watched "Mona Lisa Smile" with Julia Roberts and Ginnifer Goodwin and a bunch of other awesome actors. But the light from the projector brought my headache back.

Then I had creative writing. Which sucked.

Then came the dreaded 3rd block: US History. My text book for that class is outrageously heavy. I was dropping everything on my journey from my 1st floor locker to my 2nd floor-on-the-other-side-of-the-school classroom. People don't know how to f**king walk and kept running into me, making me drop everything even more.

I got into the room, finally, and set my books on my desk. I tried to organize myself as best I could, and put the books on the rack underneath my chair. My pencil case, planner (with two essays tucked inside, along with a million other papers), and my copy of "The Pact" fell onto the floor. I just lost it.

I leaned forward with my elbows on the desk, my face buried in my hands. I say "Mrs Ackerman, I'm about ready to just give up." I couldn't breathe. When I caught my breath, I turned around and started to pick up my things. I managed to bang my forehead into Christian's chair, who was sitting next to me. Then the real tears came. It didn't really hurt but it was just the straw that broke the camels back.

At lunch, my friend Kurt (hilarious guy) made me laugh so hard that I started crying again. My emotions got confused. I was laughing hysterically but I wanted to crawl under the table and bawl my eyes out. I'm so confused.

Then I got to present my English project. That was a riot. I was shaking so badly that I couldn't stand still. I don't know why I was shaking, because I never ever EVER have a problem with public speaking. I just find a friend to look at or, if I have no friends in the class, I look at a spot on the wall in the back of the room. Simple as that. But for some reason today I just couldn't handle it. I hope it doesn't stay because stage fright is not something I can deal with.

I honestly want to go to sleep and not wake up for 100 years. Can I do that? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment