Thursday, May 30, 2013

KETCHUP!

I know a lot of really corny jokes.

But the title of this is really just a play on words, pronounced like "Catch Up!" I thought it was clever... yeah...

Have you guys seen Iron Man yet? Go see it now. It was incredible. So so so amazing. Words cannot describe how much I loved it, honestly. It was marvelous and glorious and fantabulous. Yeah. That sums it up. It was also hilarious, but that's a given with Robert Downey Jr :)

I'm seeing The Great Gatsby on Sunday with my drivers ed buddy, Brittany! I'm really excited. I finished the book on Tuesday and it was so so so good. It was such a good read but I know it's one of those books where you either LOVE it or HATE it. So I recommend it, but you may not like it as much as I do.

Same with Catcher in the Rye. Except those of you who say it sucks, you're wrong. Rye was aweome.

Anyway, when I see Gatsby, I'll do a post comparing the movie to the book and maybe again to the 70s movie (we watched that version in class along with the book).

I've heard split feelings about the new movie. I have heard from students who loved the book that the movie was amazing and artistic and creative, and a few of my teachers have said it was good, but not great, and I have heard it was weird. We'll see :)

That's all I have for now... I'm really not inspired to write :P

Summer 2013 in: 8 school days.

I have SAT's on Saturday :P So excited....

<3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment