Saturday, June 15, 2013

I Feel Like I Should Have More For You

Mooooooooooooorning ;) -George Weasley, everyone.

So I apologize. I've been busy. Here's my "OMG SCHOOL IS OUT" week.

Tuesday was the last day and it was a pretty easy day. I got to sleep in because school had a 3 hour delay (yes, you should be jealous) and I had only two classes, so I had two finals. Environmental and German. I kind of didn't care about the Enviro final because I was already getting an A for the year so my final didn't matter at all.

After school, I came home and blew up facebook with your typical "Oh yeah, school's out!!!" status updates. Then I started talking to this very very nice boy. He's a complete nerd, like me, and we've been talking a lot this week and it's made me really really happy :) He likes Doctor Who and Harry Potter and LOTR and me ;)

He even asked me to go see a movie with him! Unfortunately, that didn't end up happening because it was getting late and there weren't any movies out that at least one of us hadn't already seen so we decided to do it another time.

Wednesday I didn't know what exactly to do with myself because I didn't have to go to school and I was going to Charlotte's that night for a party. So I basically had the entire day to do something productive and I spent it watching Doctor Who and sleeping.

Charlotte's party was fun. I talked to my friend Renee for most of it :) MAYPRIL'S 5EVER <3 p="">
Thursday was pretty amazing. I spent the entire morning and first half of the afternoon panicking because it was storming and I was afraid my plans would get cancelled. Let me explain.

Jean invited me and Hunter (the very very nice boy!!!) and her boyfriend, Vince, to come over and watch movies and hang out. Vince and I made it to Jean's house okay but Hunter lives a little further away and almost couldn't make it because of the storm.

Now that you're caught up, I can continue. Anyway, I also found out something that made me want to just stay in bed and cry for hours but I couldn't because I had to go to Jean's and meet Hunter.

Once there, we waited for Hunter's arrival. I thought he was nice through texting and Facebook, but he was even nicer in person. When we ended up watching the movie, I sat really close to him and we held hands and he put his arm around me and... yeahhh... and it was just a really nice time. He's so sweet and considerate and respectful. He pulled me in closer and my head was on his chest and I honest to god could have fallen asleep because I was so content in the moment.

He hugged me goodbye too :) He's about 5 foot 11 and I'm only 5 foot 4 so I had to stand on my toes to hug him :) I kind of love when I have to do that with guys. I don't have a single clue why.

Friday I slept a lot again because I was tired from the social interaction the two nights before. Friday night, however, was cool because my sister's had the first night of their dance showcase!! Last night was the Recreational Dance, this afternoon was Early Childhood Dance, and tonight is the Prepatory Dance and I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED. I absolutely love watching Melanie dance. She looks so enthusiastic and she's so damn good at it!! I love watching all of them. The prep show is going to be reallllllllllllly long though... There's going to be two intermissions!!! That's insane. Melanie is doing eight dances and I seriously can't wait. I've only seen two or three of them because of competitions, but all the same, I'm pumped.

So that's basically it. I honestly thought I would have some sort of writing done by now but I feel bad that I don't :( Sorry!!! I promise I will soon. I just have to get motivated to open up those old stories... sigh.

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment