Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Dream Megan

Impulsive - /imˈpəlsiv/ - acting or done without forethought

Romantic - /rōˈmantik/ - Inclined toward or suggestive of the feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love; A person with romantic beliefs or attitudes

If I were part of the dictionary, I would be the picture definition of these two words.

I had a dream last night about my wedding. I was my age and it was an arranged marriage, but I got to plan everything. My dress was beautiful and the flowers were beautiful and everything was perfect except for one thing that was bugging me the entire time. I couldn't remember who I forgot to invite.

I knew I was forgetting someone and I knew who it was but Dream Megan didn't know who it was (it was very strange... I dream really weird. Maybe I'll tell you about it sometime). Eventually, I was up at the bimah getting ready for the ceremony to begin when I realized that despite my perfect dress and hair and makeup, it wasn't perfect at all. I looked out and all of my family had disappeared and it was just me up there with my mom and the man I was supposed to marry (he was like fifty...it was so weird).

Then I remembered who was supposed to be there. But then I woke up. I still remember who was supposed to be there but it's a secret.

For some reason that dream got me thinking about myself as a character. I am not afraid to tell people exactly how I feel about them.

I am very quick to fall in love and that scares me because I know what's on the other end. Heartbreak.

But I don't avoid it. I still go ahead and fall head first and try my luck. I go into potential relationships being realistic, but at the same time very fantastic and almost bizarre because I become so happy.

I'm very emotional and I think that's why I fall so hard so fast. I'm a very sensitive person and that causes me to fall in love very easily and very quickly.

Dream Megan missed someone very much and wanted them at the wedding, even though it would hurt that person to see her wed another. But even in dream form, I am impulsive and I tried to remember who it was and how to get them there.

Is any of this making any kind of sense? I've been kind of off today.

RIP Talia <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment