Saturday, August 10, 2013

BACK IN MY BEDROOM

I've never been so glad to see my computer. When we got home, I ran upstairs and actually hugged my laptop. No joke. Then I had to put a bunch of food and all of my clothes away. And now I'm back on my laptop, hiding in my hole, just like always.

So I decided not to do anymore of the "Beach Blogs" because I was just way too tired and I didn't feel like writing it.

It rained on day 4 so we went to the movies and saw The Smurfs 2, which was absolutely adorable. I recommend it. I would go even as far to say it was better than the first movie. This one was all about Smurfette and it was just so cute.

I finally got in the water yesterday because we met up with family friends. They peer pressured me. I swam with Emily and Travis (basically my brother and sister) and Melanie (my actual sister). The waves were pretty rough and we kept getting pulled on and south so every few minutes we had to swim back towards our spot, which was right behind the life guard. Convenient.

We went to the boardwalk and I won Meredith a dolphin stuffed animal on the balloon darts game because I have impeccable aim. I'm awesome. We went on a few rides and got funnel cake. The wind blew all of the powdered sugar on me though... It was worth it.

We went to the outlets on Melanie's birthday and I got a pair of jeans for school at the Levi's outlet. They're so comfortable. I just want to wear them all the time. I'm considering wearing them to a party tonight because they're THAT comfortable. They're so soft... I always buy Levi's because they're so perfect. I can't say enough good things about Levi's. I'll stop now.

I ate a lot of seafood this week. Lots of crab and shrimp... I think I never want to eat ever again.

I'm so tired. We left the condo this morning at 6:45 AM to avoid traffic. We were smart to do that and got home in about 4 hours instead of 6. We got through Rehoboth before the stores opened and it was just a straight shot home. The only traffic we hit was on the bridge. That was really annoying.

Now all I want to do is write. For about four hours until I have to go to the party.

Also, I'm horribly sunburned on my face, neck, shoulders, and leg. Just one leg. I'm an idiot.

Also also, I got a henna tattoo! It's an infinity sign with "love" at the bottom and a feather with little birds on the top. It's really pretty but it's already faded a lot. Melanie got this cool sun/star thing that kind of looks like a sun dial. It's very pretty.

Okay, now on to The Society!! Bye!!

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment