Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Beach Blog - Day 3

We started the day unsure. It was a little chilly so we weren't sure about the beach. Around 10:20 we ended up going down. We came back up for lunch and mom and I didn't want to go back. 

I'm really not a beach person. 

So I took a shower and got dressed and tried to write a little bit. I got a few good ideas for "branching out" stories to The Society, maybe short story sequels or something. 

I started reading Wicked and it's not very good so far. Very disappointed. 

We wanted to go to a fancy dinner but I'm the only one that looked the part. We went to a restaurant called "Frescos" and it was like a country club. I felt uncomfortable and awkward, especially because Daddy was wearing a super hero tee shirt and Meredith dropped her bread on the floor. 

When we got home, we all wanted to watch Star Wars, so we popped in Episode IV. 

Dad and Meredith wanted to go for a walk so we all went down to the beach and took some pictures and saw jellyfish and freaked out. 

Then we got ice cream at this little shop in our condominium. 

My sunburn is horrible and Dad got me some spray aloe stuff. He took me out on the balcony to spray it on my leg and my shoulder and back and he managed to drop the cap to the bottle. From 16 stories up. Skills. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment