Monday, August 5, 2013

Beach Blog - Day 2

Yesterday was our first day on the actual beach! We went at like 10:15 and came back for lunch around noon. Then we went back until like 3. 

When we tried coming back up, I burned my feet so bad that I have blisters on the soles of my feet. Sand is brutal. 

We took showers and got dressed (which is how I discovered the worst sunburn I've ever had) and walked across the street to Candy Kitchen, where we got fudge and salt water taffy!

Then we went to dinner at Big Peckers and got ice cream at Dumser's, the best place for ice cream in OC. 

We then came back and Mom, Dad and I watched The Hangover: Part II. I still think the first one is better, but it was funnier the second time. 

Then Dad and I walked to Food Lion to get some groceries. We talked about my writing and stuff. 

After we got home, Dad and Meredith went to the beach to walk for a little while. Mom and Melanie and I stayed at the condo to hang out. I walked into a screen door... No big deal. 

Eventually it became late and I had to sleep but my sunburn made it impossible for me to get comfortable. 

Sigh. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment