Saturday, August 3, 2013

Beach Blog - Day 1

I didn't go to bed last night until nearly 1 AM and I woke up at 7:40. It was miserable. 

We had doughnuts for breakfast and then my dad packed the car. I was upstairs writing as fast as I could, trying to get as much in before I had to leave. 

We left the house at 11. The drive was only supposed to be about 3 hours but it ended up being 6. 

Finally, we got to our condominium and we had to unpack the car, which took about four trips up and down the sketchiest elevator in the world. 

Our condo is nice. It's a little small but we're going to spend a lot of time on the beach. 

Melanie and I unpacked our suitcase and started to put our clothes in the drawers. We found a pair of underwear. Purple. Just in a drawer. It was kind of gross. 

When we got everything put away, it was like 7 and we had to eat dinner. We went to the Blue Ox Bar and Grille. It wasn't the best... The service wasn't great and Mom's dinner was cold. I had a crab cake for the first time and it wasn't horrible. 

Then we went to the grocery store to get milk and stuff that we couldn't bring in the car. It was so freaking crowded. Why is Ocean City so crowded?!

Anyway, now I'm queen of Sofa City and watching Disney Channel. I'm exhausted. 

Blah. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment