Sunday, October 27, 2013

Everything Has Changed

It's been a while. I'm sorry! I just haven't been inspired in the least bit.

I've been in a slump. But I also haven't been. I'm basically just very confused all the time with my emotions.

Let me start with where I left off on the 13th. The Walking Dead season premiere was INCREDIBLE. It did not disappoint me. I was thrilled. It's been a good season so far. SO good.

I'm doing okay with school... I have 5 A's, a high C in Sociology, and... Math is undetermined. I'd rather not share how horribly I'm doing in that class. The first quarter ends on Wednesday and I'm very nervous.

I've come to the decision that I'm going to go to HCC for a few semesters before I go to WC. I realized how unready I am to be independent and go off and be in college. I can barely take care of myself as a senior. I just don't think I'm mature enough for real college. I'd feel more comfortable going to community college for a year or two first.

It's really a win-win. I get my prerequisites out of the way for a LOT less, I can learn how to be responsible and independent, and I can still be with my family for a while longer. I haven't decided if I'm going to be living AT home during this excursion, but I probably will (simply because I can't support myself on minimum wage and I can't get a "real" job without some college experience).

I've created a few new characters, my favorites being Essie (controls music) and Amy (controls blood). I've been trying to write some stories or RP with them but I haven't had a whole lot of time to develop them.

Work is going pretty good. I've only been working with Heather for the last month or so. That's cool though, because we get sushi and stuff for dinner sometimes. Plus, she's just really cool :)

Tech week is coming up in two weeks. I'm nervous as hell. From what I've heard from Tabby and Brock, we're BARELY prepared.

I have the role of The Bearded Lady, so I'm only in one scene. I have to go to rehearsals the week before tech, and of course the week of tech. I'll also be training some newbies for backstage. I'll be credited for that as well.

I have to give a speech this year... I wrote my senior bio and it was so depressing. It was so hard to write and I don't even know what I'm going to say for my green room speech. There's only a handful of us seniors, so we'll have a little bit more time than in the past. I'm going to cry. But I can't wait. I took off work for this and I'm ready to go back to my home. It's been so long since I've been part of a production with school... I miss it so much.

We don't have school Thursday and Friday this week! I'm thrilled. There's the last football game on Friday and I'm hoping to go. Ryan got to hang out with me for the second half the other night, and I'll get to see him for 3rd quarter next game.

Oh yeah, Ryan is my boyfriend :) We're planning a date for this weekend to see Ender's Game. I'm so excited, you guys have no idea.

The football game on Friday was so much fun. I hung out with Madison and Tynan for the first half, and then Ryan came out and we finally got to see each other for an extended period of time for the first time since Homecoming. It was so nice. :) It was freezing but that's what made it fun. At least it didn't rain this time..

I finally did my laundry! I don't know why I feel the need to share this with you all, but I'm just happy all of my sweatpants are now fresh and clean. It's starting to get really cold here and I love coming home from school and getting straight into my pajamas.

Last night I went over to Carrie's for a product party with my mom. Have you guys heard of "Origami Owl?" It's this jewelry company that was started by a 14 year old girl in Arizona. It's the coolest thing I've seen in a while. Their main product is called a "living locket."

It's a circular locket that holds loose charms. The charms are loose because things change and that's just like life. My locket is in the Medium in Rose Gold and my charms are a phone booth (dual meaning: my love for everything British and my love for Doctor Who... it looks like a TARDIS), a little gold heart (to represent my love for romance), drama masks (to show my dedication to theatre and tech), and a treble clef (to display my love for singing). I also have a "tag" on the outside of the locket that says "DREAM" because I'm a dreamer. It's sooo pretty.


I have to work on an essay about Macbeth now.

Sigh. School always ruins everything.

I vote me and all of my friends take a gap year next year and go on a road trip before college. Sound like a plan? Jean, hit me up about this ;)

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment