Sunday, October 13, 2013

GIMME AN S!

Hey guys, guess what. I'M A SENIOR. LIKE IT FINALLY HIT ME.

Spirit Week 2k13:

MONDAY: Get Up And Go Day -
I literally got up and went. I showered the night before and I put my hair up and I wore my Grumpy pajamas and I was comfy all day. The only thing that would've made it better would've been if it hadn't been POURING.

TUESDAY: Costume/Twin Day -
I dressed up as a doctor with my friend Dana :) We wore these HUGE scrubs that were probably four sizes too big but it was fun anyway. I was freezing all day though because they were thin and we still have the air on in our school :P

WEDNESDAY: Wacky Wednesday -
Clash day was interesting... I wore a flower printed dress, a heart printed sweater, a purple polka dotted scarf, a jangly necklace, and two different shoes. I also wore two different makeup looks on my eyes, which was interesting. Of course, I had to fix it before I had work that night but whatever.

THURSDAY: Throwback Thursday -
TOGA, TOGA, TOGA! Seniors wore togas on Thursday and it was amazing. It rained again and it was absolutely FREEZING but none of us cared. It was finally our turn.

FRIDAY: Spirit Day! -
OUR TIME. My senior shirt was amazing, if I do say so myself. Seniors wear black on spirit day so all the colors we used POPPED LIKE CRAZY. My friends and I all spelled out "SENIORS '14" on our shirts and I was the first "S." I also cut the hem so I had fringe at the bottom. Seniors also get to decorate crowns to be worn all day. Mine was painted black and has sparkly blue ribbon around the bottom.

FRIDAY NIGHT: Football! -
Madison and I got together after school and went to Sweet Frog for frozen yogurt. I got cookies and cream yogurt with oreos, sno-caps, M&Ms, and hot fudge. It was so good. I want to go back...

We then went to the homecoming game for a while, where it RAINED AGAIN. But it was so much fun. We hung out with Carrie and her boyfriend and our friend David. We met some freshmen and we all talked. HI TYNAN!

SATURDAY: Homecoming <3 -="" p="">Ryan Smith was my wonderful date :) He got me a beautiful corsage and we took pictures and it was fun. Then we got to the dance, I took off my shoes, and we danced. Neither of us are particularly "good" dancers, but we made it work :)
    
We slow danced to fast songs. That's right, we're THOSE people. He just held me all night and it was perfect. I just wish it had been longer. Then he dropped me off at home and kissed me good night :) Thank you Ryan for making my senior homecoming absolutely perfect :)

I honestly can't stop thinking about last night. It really was perfect. Even though the music sucked and the lights were on the whole time and people were being stupid and provocative, I still had the time of my life. I couldn't have asked for a better last homecoming.

Congrats to Manny and Katie for being our homecoming royalty!!

Me and Ryan :)

Me, awaiting the arrival of my friends

Nick, Carrie, Me, and Ryan

Trying not to stab Ryan with the pin

Me, Renee, and Care

My gorgeous corsage :)


So far, senior year has been pretty terrible, but this week made up for it big time.
<3 p="">

 

No comments:

Post a Comment