Thursday, July 15, 2010

Two More Days < 3

I am so excited :) My grandma comes tomorrow from Alabama. We pack up the car. We go to sleep. We drive to the train station on Saturday. We board the train for NYC. We catch a taxi in NYC. We go to the cruise ship boarding place. WE'RE OFF!!!!!!!

So you know what this means? It means that tomorrow will be my last post for a few days. I can't bring my laptop because A) Its too big and B) no wifi. :( Oh well... That means that I'll have many stories to tell when I get back <3

Today I ate a Pop Tart for breakfast in the car because we had to go to Target to get the last few things for the trip like more jeans and teeny tiny shampoo bottles! Some old lady yelled at us because we "waited until the last second to get the essentials." Ha ha! I was gonna bring my regular shampoo but my mom said that it was too big and would leak so we just had to get tiny shampoo. :) Old people... Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

I am currently listening to my favorite radio station Mix 106.5. The song is OMG by Usher <3 I love the radio because you never know what will come on. Plus, you can hear new stuff. Like, when you listen to your iPod or MP3 player, you know all the music so there's no surprise. I love OMG so I was happy when it came on, see? I don't have it on my iPod for two reasons. 1) I like being surprised on the radio when I hear it and 2) I have no iTunes money ;)

I was watching Mythbusters with my dad last night. It was a physics myth. a bullet shot and a bullet dropped from the same height will hit the ground simultaneously. You know what they found? There was a fraction of a second of difference. But they didn't bust it. I guess when the law was created, it looked simultaneous because they didn't have high speed cameras and stuff... And to the naked eye the bullets looked like they hit at the same time.

"Gravity: It's not just a good idea, it's the LAW!" ~Adam Savage

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment