Friday, July 9, 2010

Vacation :D

Yes, it's true. I am going to OCEAN CITY BABY!!!! :) I am very excited. We will be at the beach for 4 days. Then on the 17th of July, I am going on a cruise with my grandma! We are going to Nova Scotia, Canada! I am extremely excited. Or couldn't you tell? :)

Sadly, I am unable to bring my laptop with me when I go to Ocean City tomorrow or when I go on my cruise. No WiFi :| So for the next four days, COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! Follow my blog, comment on my "Nymphs" story, suggest ideas!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I had a bit of amnesia today :) Apparently, my mom came in at 8:15 and told me that there was a live Lady Gaga concert on this morning. I have no recollection of this... She also must've told me to take a shower and get ready because at 10:30 she was going to come to get me because my baby sister had a performance this morning. No memory of any of this happening. I remember taking a shower and eating breakfast but I don't remember Mom telling me to do so... :)

This isn't the first time this has happened though! One time in the middle of the night, my subconscious mind thought that my alarm went off so I got up and took a shower in the middle of the night. I put on fresh pajamas and didn't bother to dry my hair before I fell back asleep. How do I know that this all happened? I woke up with sopping wet hair, new PJ's, on inside out by the way, and my towel was on the floor next to my pajama drawer. So many strange things happen at night :)

Well, I must be going. I have a three-and-a-half hour drive in store for me tomorrow... yipee...... ;)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment