Monday, September 13, 2010

Goutentag!

Today was A1234 so I had gym (ugh), drama (usually yay but today nay), LCW (YAWWWWNN), and German (we learned german, what do you expect?!)

So today was very boring. yes, very. And it was an A day! I love A days! But not today... sigh. Oh well....

Who watched the VMA's last night?! I watched the first half hour but then I got bored. i really only wanted to see Justin Bieber perform anyway :) Luckily he was first :D I was so surprised that Lady Gaga won the VMA for best female video for Bad Romance. If you ask me, Taylor Swift's Fifteen was much better :P I love both artists a lot but I just liked Taylor's better.

Not much happened today so I guess there's nothing else really to post except that I LOVE ELLEN DEGENERES! I watched the Ellen Show right after i got home from school and I loved it! She's so hilarious and it's like she doesn't care what people think! I admire her :)

WEIRD LAW: Lousiana: Biting someone with your natural teeth is "simple assault," while biting someone with your false teeth is "aggravated assault."

SURVIVING FRESHMEN YEAR: Try and make new friends. You may have had a lot of friends in middle school, but you should branch out to the people who have the same interests as you. FOR EXAMPLE: There's this girl named Micki in my drama class. She's a sophmore who loves to write and act. Just like me :) We've beeen talking a lot lately and she's really cool. We talk about the ways of writing and how journalism is a class that we both will likely take but only for the skills that we learn from it. Both of us are more into creative writing :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment