Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday, Happyday!

Sorry I've been MIA guys! I've been super busy. With school and everything I barely have enough time to sleep at night. I keep trying though! I promise!!!! :)

Also my laptop kind of broke but it's fixed now so I can post!!!!! :D

I have been good... high school is good. Kinda. I pretty much hate my math teacher. I don't know what her problem is but she just doesn't seem to like me at all. I never did anything. She just doesn't talk to me like she talks to everyone else. She gets an annoyed look on her face everytime I raise my hand. I never did anything and she pretty much gives me the stink eye when I walk into the room.

I AM ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK, BLOGGER, AND POLYVORE :)

Twitter because I think you have the right to know Facebook because I think Facebook is pretty awesome!
Blogger... duh.
Polyvore because I want you to get the full effect of the characters clothes in my stories :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment