Friday, September 10, 2010

TGIF!

Thank... god... it's... FEZ! LOL I love That 70's Show! < 3 but seriously thank god it's Friday :D I tried out for the school musical (You're a Good Man Charlie Brown) but I didn't get in :( I'm really upset because I thought I did really well in my audition yesterday! :( I got the dance right, I sang Over the Rainbow (Judy Garland), and I was super nice and quiet! But every 9th grader that auditioned got in besides me and Morgan (that I know of; there were two audition days). But whatever... there's always next play. :P

Today was B2143 so I had English, Science, Amer Gov, 3rd lunch, and Math.
English was fun, but when isn't it?
Science was boring; I got partnered with two girls who don't like me.
Amer Gov was super boring, but she gave us choc chip cookies to show a federal govt.
I finally found someone to sit with at 3rd lunch on B2 days.
Math was zzzz... BORRRIIINNGGGG!

That's pretty much it. Ohh and background info: I only get 200 text messages a month for $5. Today I realized that I have used 302 text messages this month. AND IT GOES UNTIL THE 21ST OF SEPTEMBER! UGHH I AM GONNA KILL MY FRIENDS! Ha just kidding, but seriously I tell them to stop texting me unless it's an emergency. If it's not, text my iPod :P

I am now on Twitter and Facebook! My twitter is @megsterrachel and facebook is Megster Rachel. They have the same icon that I use for my account on Blogger; the purple flower thing.

We're going out for dinner tonight... where? I don't know. I want Chinese, my little sister wants Mexican, my baby sister wants pizza, and my mom wants Applebees. UGH! :P

WEIRD LAW: Nebraska: Waterloo, barbers are forbidden from eating onions between 7 AM and 7 PM.

SURVIVING FRESHMEN YEAR: When in doubt you have a pop quiz in any subject, look over your notes as quickly as you possibly can before the test is given out. If you knew about the quiz and you forgot to study, good luck ;)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment