Friday, October 15, 2010

No School Today!

Yes, that's right! NO SCHOOL :D Don't ask why... I have no idea. :) So I am writing today. Constantly until tonight. :) I have changed the title of my story once again.
It is now called The Untitled Life of Me. Told ya!!!!

I was looking through my saved stories and I have a LOT of unfinished stories... a few are:
1) Merepeople
2) Runaway Royalty
3) Silence & Gardenia
4) The Society
5) Poetry Collection
That's a lot. I am going to be continuously working on them all... so after each Title I will have a ":" to tell you what story I am currently working on. I would love it if I could finish them all. I've made it my goal to finish at least Runaway Royalty and The Untitled Life of Me before the end of my Freshmen year. Not edited, just finished.

The Poetry Collection is just all of the poetry I've ever written... not that interesting. If I have an inspiration for a poem, I just write it down there... not too fantastic :P

So I'm gonna go write my heart out now! Peace!!!

<3

Weird Law: Iowa: In Iowa, dancing in the early morning is illegal.
Rule To HS: Teachers often are completely oblivious to everything... at least at my school. Listen to the Sophmores or your Senior Mentors instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment