Monday, January 21, 2013

Ravens & A Capella

You guys know I am a die hard steelers fan. But I am genuinely pleased that the ravens will be going to the Super Bowl against the 49ers this year.

I think Ray Lewis deserves it. He's such an icon for Baltimore that I think he deserves one last Super Bowl Sunday :)

The only thing thats annoying to me is the screaming and shouting and f***ing firecrackers until 10:30 last night. It was a bit over the top if you ask me. Wait till you win guys ;)

On an entirely different note;
Have you guys seen Pitch Perfect? If not, GO SEE IT NOW. Get it on Netflix, watch it on demand, get it on iTunes, I don't care. It's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. And the a capella is INCREDIBLE. I bought the whole soundtrack and I just sing with it like crazy.

I made a video of "the cup song" and I got a lot of positive feedback :) which made me happy!

Bottom line, go see the movie :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment