Monday, January 28, 2013

Sick Meg

I am sick. I am so so sick. I think I'm also dehydrated because I looked up the symptoms for deydration and I match all of them. So that's good...

I have a dilema. I'm really hungry but I haven't been able to keep anything down. I had some chicken noodle soup last night and... well let's just say it's no longer in me anymore :/ But now im very hungry and my stomach is growling but I don't know what to eat. Any ideas, anybody?

I've been writing so much. We had off  school today (thank goodness) and I've been looking for inspiration. I found a blog that has a bunch of writing prompts that I've been liking. It's called writingprompts.tumblr.com and it's really really good for quick ideas. I used it for "Overthrown."

Speaking of which, I know you guys are reading the stories that I put up here. So why aren't you commenting?! COMMENT!!!!! I see I've got dozens of page views and no comments at all. So give me constructive criticism! I need it! If there was any way I could make my writing better, I'm sure you guys would tell me, right?!?!?!?!

Anyway, we've got so much snow and sleet and ice that I want to punch someone in the face. I HATE snow and sleet and ice. So so so much.

I've decided that when I grow up, I'm going to spend April - October in NYC and November - March in Florida so I can avoid the snow. I think it's a good plan.

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment