Thursday, January 31, 2013

Taking Back the Reins of My Life

This is going to be a little bit of a rant and a little bit of a motivator for myself.

My first semester of junior year is over. I did pretty well considering all the shit that's been going on in my life. We get report cards tomorrow. 4 As, 1 B, and 2 Cs. Not my best. But the Cs are in m AP/Honors courses. And they were high Cs. Not that that justifies it...

Basically I've been very stressed out. My face is breaking out, my hair is oily, and I'm kind of being a bitch. Again, I'm not trying to justify my behavior, I'm just saying, I've been under intense pressure.

I just finished an incredibly hard math unit that was all trigonometry.
We started a 3 month research analysis paper in English (not actually due until March 7).
I haven't been able to see much of Austin the last few weeks which has been really hard :/
I've been having some communication issues with my creative writing teacher.
My face is covered in zits due to stress.
My hair is really oily (no idea why but it's F***ING ANNOYING)
I've had so many US History tests lately.

Basically I've just been in a really bad mood all the time. And it's not fair to my family or friends. I love them so much and I've been a frigid bitch for a very long time.

So here's my plan:
I'm going to take back my life.

This last semester is very important to my future so I need to buckle down and get straight As.

But I'm also going to try and clear up my skin. I got a new Neutrogena face cleanser that you're supposed to use twice a day and it's supposed to clear skin, fix acne scars, and prevent future acne. Hopefully it works because I'm desperate.

As for my hair, I'm just trying not to touch it. Obviously my skin is pretty oily so that's probably why my hair is too. I have to stop touching it.

I'm going to stop biting my nails. I have to. It's disgusting and when it gets really cold, it hurts like a mother f***er.

I'm going to come home and straightaway do my homework. Usually I text or look at YouTube or read for an hour or so before I do any real work but that has to stop.

Here's how I think this will motivate me; if people see this, then I'll know I can't let you down. Once it's out in the open, I can't NOT do it. So here I go.

In 3...2...1... SEND

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment