Saturday, February 9, 2013

4 Months

Friends, readers, aquaintences, whatever the hell you guys are in relation to me, hello :)

As you know, I have a boyfriend :) His name is Austin, and I love him lots.

On Valentines Day, February 14th, we will have been dating for officially 4 months. It doesn't feel like nearly that long. I've decided to do something for him.

I am currently in the middle of writing a short story about us. So here's what I was thinking... I'll give it to him on Thursday... What do you think?

See, I'm really upset because on Friday I am flying to Texas to go see my uncle get married (FINALLY) and I am going to be there the whole weekend.

Also, we were going to see each other ON Valentines Day but I have to stay after to take a math test because I will be missing it on Friday. So I won't really even get to see him at all other than in school.

So I am sad :'(

C'est la Vie. So tell me what you guys think about the short story thing... I don't know if I should put it on here and just send him the link or if I should like print it out and give it to him... Hmm...

<3 p="">

1 comment: