Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fat Tuesday

For those of you who don't know, today was Fat Tuesday. Now, from what I can gather, it's a "holiday" before Lent begins where you eat a whole lot. I'm Jewish, so I really wouldn't know.

But what I do know is that Fat Tuesday means one very important thing; FASTNACHTS!!!!!!!!

Potato based donuts that our local bakery makes for Karnival. We got our deliveries today. Let me just say, every time I get my fastnachts, I eat them way too quickly and then have to wait another year for them to come around again.

I got a half dozen (two glazed, two cinnamon, and two powdered). My friend David got two dozen. All glazed and powdered though. HE DIDN'T GET ANY CINNAMON. So when I was eating a cinnamon fastnacht at dismissal today, I let him have a bite because he was missing out.

Madison got a whole dozen too. I think I got a dozen last year and ended up eating them all myself over the course of the rest of the week. Stupid me ;p I probably got sick.

Other than the fastnachts for Karnival, today was relatively boring. Remember that research thing I mentioned a few weeks ago? I finished everything on time :) Now I just have to write the actual paper... Huzzah.

Thursday is Valentines Day :) And our 4 month <3 p="">
Friday morning approximately at 8 AM, I will be boarding an airplane to go to College Station, Texas (yes, Kurt, that's a real city) to see my Uncle Gary marry his girlfriend, Emily :) I'm going to have an Auntie Em!!! Like in The Wizard of Oz????

Speaking of which, I really want to see that new Oz: The Great and Powerful movie. Really bad...

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment